Our new Stigma Training Series bring our effective best-practices and resources to professionals and organizations nationwide. These virtual trainings will empower you with the information and skills to reduce barriers, eliminate stigma, and improve connections to care for people seeking pregnancy referrals.
All virtual trainings are:
- Led by Provide’s experienced national training team
- Interactive, offering opportunities to connect with, and learn from, peers nationwide
- Offered on different days and times to accommodate diverse work schedules
- Customizable to meet YOUR workplace needs
- Based on best practices and a proven curriculum from 10 years of training over 10,500 providers across 30 states
Would your organization benefit from a Provide training?
Take the quiz and find out!
Do you serve clients or patients of reproductive age?
Does your organization offer information, resources, and/or referrals for health and social services?
Are you interested in professional development for your staff or colleagues?
Are you interested in capacity building support to assist your organization in addressing unintended pregnancy and referrals for abortion care?
Does your organization provide care in any of the following areas - HIV, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault, Primary Care, Family Planning, or Substance Abuse?