In the ever-changing abortion landscape in the U.S., it’s essential for providers to know where they can access accurate information on abortion from reputable sources. Our new Tools of the Trade webinar series serves to give providers a deep dive into the elements of reputable abortion access tools. In each 25-minute webinar, participants will learn the purpose and functions of abortion access tools that they can use to support their clients directly and teach their clients to access on their own.
All virtual trainings are:
- Led by Provide’s experienced national training team
- Interactive, offering opportunities to connect with, and learn from, peers nationwide
- Offered on different days and times to accommodate diverse work schedules
- Customizable to meet YOUR workplace needs
- Based on best practices and a proven curriculum from 10 years of training over 11,000 providers across 43 states
2023 Tools of the Trade Series Schedule
- AbortionFinder | Wednesday, March 15, 1-1:25 p.m. EST
- INeedAnA | Wednesday, March 22, 1-1:25 p.m. EST
- If/When/How’s Judicial Bypass Wiki | Wednesday, March 29, 1-1:25 p.m. EST
- Provide’s Best Practice Guide for All-Options Pregnancy Counseling | Wednesday, April 5, 1-1:25 p.m. EST
Would your organization benefit from a Provide training?
Take the quiz and find out!
Do you serve clients or patients of reproductive age?
Does your organization offer information, resources, and/or referrals for health and social services?
Are you interested in professional development for your staff or colleagues?
Are you interested in capacity building support to assist your organization in addressing unintended pregnancy and referrals for abortion care?
Does your organization provide care in any of the following areas - HIV, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault, Primary Care, Family Planning, or Substance Abuse?