We’ve adapted our in-person Abortion Referrals Training to a 3-hour virtual format! This interactive workshop will help workplaces become a more supportive and respectful environment for all staff and clients by identifying specific tools for combatting abortion-related stigma. Our training team offers ongoing follow-up support to integrate this training into the continuum of care for patients and clients.
- Why Refer: Personal & Professional Norms
- How to Refer: Navigating Barriers that Clients Face
- Special Topics in Reproductive Health Referral-Making
- Pregnancy Options Counseling: Centering Empathy and Preparing to A.C.T.
- Respect and Continuity of Care: Tools & Resources for Combatting Stigma
Anyone who works directly with clients and patients including, but not limited to:
- Social workers
- Case workers
- Peer support specialists
- Hotline volunteers
- Behavioral health professionals
- People who work in the following systems of care: domestic violence and sexual assault support services, substance use treatment, HIV/AIDS service organizations, public health, family planning, and primary care