Provide’s virtual trainings bring our effective best-practices and resources to professionals and organizations nationwide. Our trainings will empower you with the information and skills to reduce barriers, eliminate stigma, and improve connections to care for people seeking pregnancy referrals.
Virtual training options include:
- Referrals for Unintended Pregnancy: a comprehensive 3-hour adaptation of our in-person training
- Several shorter, topic-specific trainings based on our Referrals Curriculum.
- Stigma Trainings: a new series that dives deeper into the ways that provider bias and stigma impact marginalized populations seeking referrals for unintended pregnancy.
- Tools of the Trade: Abortion Resources Every Provider Should Know: a new series that offers providers a deep dive into the elements of reputable abortion access tools. In each 25-minute webinar, participants will learn the purpose and functions of abortion access tools that they can use to support their clients directly and teach their clients to access on their own.
- Connecting Abortion Referrals and Harm Reduction: How You Can Combat Stigma and Promote Autonomy: A new training for healthcare and social service providers who work directly with people who can become pregnant, who use drugs, and/or are living with HIV or Hep C, particularly those who live and work in Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
All virtual trainings are:
- Led by Provide’s experienced national training team
- Interactive, offering opportunities to connect with, and learn from, peers nationwide
- Offered on different days and times to accommodate diverse work schedules
- Customizable to meet YOUR workplace needs
- Based on best practices and a proven curriculum from 10 years of training over 11,000 providers across 43 states