Upcoming Virtual Trainings
These upcoming trainings are free and open to the public. CEUs for nurses are available through the California Board of Registered Nurses for most trainings.
- July 20: Connecting Abortion Referrals and Harm Reduction
- August 11: Connecting Abortion Referrals and Harm Reduction
- August 16: Fat-Positive Pregnancy Referrals
- August 23: Referrals for Unintended Pregnancy
- September 5: Making Quality Referrals for Abortion Care
- October 12: Centering Ethics and Autonomy in Pregnancy Options Counseling
View all on our virtual training calendar.
Resources for Navigating All-Options Pregnancy Counseling in a Confusing Legal Landscape
Abortion care is often stigmatized, and both clients and providers tell us they are hesitant to bring up the topic. However, clients are better able to have a more honest, effective conversation about what they actually want and need when providers offer all options in an unbiased, respectful way. The findings from Provide’s Client Experience Study underscore that providers should proactively name all options, including abortion.